Blogging for your Business
A blog for your business is a fantastic tool for marketing as well as overall business exposure. You can also inject that element of personality that every online/virtual business really does need. Sharing knowledge about what you do as a business, together with information you may have found useful to help you on your road to success, are also a popular blog topics.
Blogging also helps with your SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – So the more ‘fresh’ content you put out there, the likes of Google and other search engines will find you.
Listed below are suggestions as to how I can help you with your blogging:-
- Drafting content – Writing the post for you, sending to you for approval (if necessary) and uploading to your WordPress blog.
- Formatting – Colours to your text, making things bold, sorting the alignment, font etc.
- Adding images – Sourcing appropriate images and inserting them into your post. Making sure any image credits are added where required.
- Sharing – Sharing your post on your social media platforms for more exposure. Get your posts out there on Facebook, Twitter,Pinterest and Linked In.
- Set up – If you don’t already have your blog set up, I can help you with setting up a basic WordPress blog.
Contact me to discuss how I can help.
” Michelle has been supporting my business for a number of months now; specifically with writing blogs. With little guidance she has written informative, friendly and great content blogs for my readers. She is allowing me to do other things within my business whilst covering an essential element and I would recommend her to any VA looking for this type of support. She really is good at it.”
Michelle Poole – Virtual Hand